Powered by
Blogger
.
Israel Male And Female Models
Just in case.
I have heard some complaining that I don't post enough pictures of myself, so...
These were all taken this last summer (2207) by my friend Noa.
So now you know what I look like (and how tan I got!!!)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(7)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(2)
Just in case.
thoughts from a spotted mind
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(14)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(62)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(1)
Popular Posts
Cha, cha, changin....
I decided, since I'm making a lot of life changes (ie, going on a trip to India for two months and then going back to the US to study Nu...
(no title)
cursor:hand;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgi6W27pr_afrhJpCo6GK11vDFvEcdKs8lOYGuAZ94sD9Nf8YcrmF...
Trailer for the film Bufor (Beaufort in English)
I think this a pretty lousy representation of an amazing film. But watch it anyway and if you get the chance to see the movie I highly recom...
Just in case.
I have heard some complaining that I don't post enough pictures of myself, so... These were all taken this last summer (2207) by my frie...
Yah Baby!
This was on the first day we got to Drontan in Iris's house. The houses are cool because the kitchen/living/dinningroom are completely s...
"Boweling"
No this is not a typo. And no this is not another word for going number 2. It is the way Israeli's say 'bowling'. For some reaso...
Israeli Music Videos, update, and more army pictures!
Hi boys and girls, I am pleased to find time to write something to you guys. I hope some one liked seeing the Israeli video clips. A few tim...
My Last Entry
Who write the comment on the last entry. I have to be honest, it is a bit strange. Of course eveyone will die one day or another. As an Isra...
Hamal: The War Room....
Come one, come all, step inside the war room at mitzpe adi and see what I did in the army for a year!!! Enjoy.... This is a picture of two o...
(no title)
Hi, hi, hi. I am just checking in to say everything is really good and unfortunatly I have no time to write right now. But I have had a grea...