i'M rEAdY FOr tHe GoOD tIMEs

Well it is a crazy time what can I say. But trully, really, very, exciting. Eveyone here on the kibbutz is so supportive. They tell me things like, "Liz you are crazy!!" But then they follow it up with,"wow you are doing something very special and we are so proud. You are giving yourself for the sevice of others, because you choose to." Then I blush a little bit, because well I don't think about it exactly like that, but I guess they are right.

So at 6pm today I will be leaving my old kibbutz. Packing has not been as bad as I though it would be. I just have collected more things. I still have very little, but spices, sheets, a pan, towels. And I bought a few things for my new home. Like a toilet brush, and clothes pins, and one of those thing-ies that doesn't let the big pieces of food go down the drain. It is very exciting.

Noa gave me a pillow case she made with a wolf on it. Lerone bought me a shesh besh board for the army, cuz I have to learn. And Craig got me a wrist band for covering my watch. It has been so sweet.

I had a nice time in the pub last night. Didn't drink too much, but had fun.

Wow, well hurray for new beginnings new experiences and life. That is what it is all about.