"Boweling"

No this is not a typo. And no this is not another word for going number 2.

It is the way Israeli's say 'bowling'.

For some reason, who ever thought up the spelling of the word in Hebrew added an exra 'aaahh sound at the beginning and now we have 'boweling'.

I went boweling last night and I had so much fun. I went with Irit, her guy Gadi, Craig; a kibbutznik originally from Mississippi (he has lived in Israel since he was 19 and is now 34, so I guess that pretty much makes him an Israel), and a volunteer named Nina from Sweden.

Turned out that Irit was the best at boweling, but it didn't really matter we all had fun. I won the last game.

Before we left I made a huge conainer of guacamole because the week before Irit, Noa and I crawled under the fence signed, "do not enter" to steal some avocados. When i got in the car and said that I made it the the guys teased me the whole way there, "that's a random thing, guacamole and boweling". But then they tried it and they shut-up.

Afterwards Gadi and I played two games of air hockey, because we realized we both have the same passon for it. And he beat me both times, but the second time it was only by a point. You know what he did when we first stated? The air turned on and he said 'hey were is the puk'. I didn't see it on my side, and he said maybe it is by where we put the money, and when i looked he shot it into the goal. Totally not fair!! SO that just made the game more heated.

I think I need to have an air hockey table in my house some day. Maybe I will live in a little shack, but I would like to have one. It is such good fun and it really takes out so much tension.

In other news:
My friend Roie looked around for places for me to move to also. He found a job on his moshav either working in the fields or in the green house. But I called the woman at Bet Oren about the catering and it is a sure thing. And even Roie told me to that one because it sounds like a better deal. Irit's cousin said there is work and rooms. She said there isn't a lot of work in the month of June, but in July there will be tons of work.

So hopefully next week I will be moving on up, moving on out, nothing can stop me. And my darling roommate has went from saying, "what will I do without you." To "when are you going?" Nice, huh? Her friends are coming for a week and I guess I am just cramping her style.

I am not sure Irit will still be coming. She has a difficult situation if she goes away for a few months and hasn't gotten her immigration papers done, then it might be hard to come back here. But I don't mine the idea of living alone for a few months. I even had a few dreams about people telling me, it is better this way.

And you bet I will be posting tomorrow after I go for my army tests. I hope I don't pull out all my hair!