Its getting better all the time

I do have some pictures to put up, but right now I don't have the time. I had a wonderful weekend in Tel Aviv with Lerone. I will write more about in in a bit, but lets just say I had the best homemade meal, in my life. She moved into an apartment and it is so nice.

Things are getting better all the time. I have been asking questions, getting opinions and going to kibbutzim in the area to find out what to do next. Right now it looks like it is possible for me to rent a room for not that much and find work. But I think the finding work will be harder than I think. I spoke with a guy I know on another near by kibbutz. He is in the same boat as me. He is a volunteer there and is trying to work for money, but they don't want to give it to him.

But volunteering on that kibbutz, would be much better than on this one because, I would have my own room, I would only work 5 days a week instead of 6 and the pay is almost twice as much. So basically at this point it looks like the best bet. Also he told me I would be working in their factory, which is a soap factory and the up shot is that all the workers there are Druze. And he said I would be speaking only Hebrew, cuz they don't speak English. This is what i want most of all.

I am going to look into a few more possiblities, but this looks like the best solution to me. Well I have to go to class. Till next time.