That's Funny!!!

So Jonathan, my brother, thought that I was talking about him when I was writing about the big mess with the rape charges. He wrote a comment, are you talking about me?? No silly!!

Well I think good things are in the works. I friend of mine are just waiting on a room to rent, but we are looking at living on what used to be a kibbutz and being waitresses. The money is good and the area is beautiful. It is called Bet Oren. Mom, do you remember when we were driving in the mountains to get to the druze village and we passed a huge prison? Remember that the tour guide said they are the luckiest criminals, because they have the most amazing view? Well Bet Oren is right next to that jail. It is the most amazing view.

I will give more details later but I have to go to class. I am worried, because I had a dream that there were no rooms availible. But that is just a dream.