Yah Baby!

This was on the first day we got to Drontan in Iris's house. The houses are cool because the kitchen/living/dinningroom are completely separate from the rest of the house. You walk in the house and there is a door to that area, or you can walk up a spiral staircase to the bedrooms. Her parents cooked a wonderful meal and Roie and I sleeped up in the attic. In the morning when I woke up all I saw was sky. One wall was just windows.



After we ate with Iris and Yoni's parents we went to a little town near by. We met up with another friend from the Ulpan, Aviva. And we also got to meet her sister. It was a really old town, hundreds of years old and a really old pub.



On our mellow boat tour.



This is at the town with all the windmills that i posted pictures of before. The air smelled like chocolate, I swear.


Well here I am, one week later still putting up pictures. What have I been doing you might ask? Taxes!!!

It is really hard to taxes from in Israel. First of all I can't file online because my bank card can only be used within Israel. So I had to print all the forms and pray that I am doing it correctly. I have a pretty big refund, but I am not sure how they will send it to me.

This week Iris celebrated her birthday 19! And I returned from Holland saying her famous phrase: Yah Baby! Even my friend from Belgium is saying it now!

My classes are pretty boring I can say. We actually only have 3 people in our class and one will be leaving us shortly. Instead of moving fast and learning more, it feels like the class is really draging. It is a problem. I actually have been doing a lot of study on my own. I am translating songs like mad. I really think it is such a good way to learn, because if you like the song then you will hear the words all the time and learn it. Now we are out of class from the Passover vacation for two weeks so I have to stick with it.

On next Thursday, the day after every Jew in the world celebrates Passover, our Exodus from Eygypt, I will be going to Egypt for 5 days! Me and almost every other Israel! This is not a strange practice at all for Israel. It is just ironic. Noa, Yora and I will be staying pretty much right across the border in Sinai. We are just going to stay on the beach and relax. It is just dollars a day so it is well worth it.