Amsterdam Pictures part 1

These are the pictures I took. Later I will put on the ones that Iris took.
Our story begins with my friend Yora throwing water behind me as I leave. I can't remember but I think it is a Turkish thing to bring you back home safe, before a trip.



Noa and I went to the beach at Ma-Agan Michael before I left.


This is my sick humor but I thought it was funny. We had just visited the duty free and were waiting for the flight.

Roie wanted me to take a picture of the quiet orderly travels in Budapest, Hungery. He couldn't get over how polite they were in comarrision to Israeli people.

On the train from Iris's house in Dronton to Amsterdam the next day. I liked the graffiti up above.

OK a bit backward, but we were waiting for the bus in Dronton.



Amsterdam!!! The buildings and canals were so beautiful.





One day we went to a little village that was modeled after the old Dutch villages. We got to go inside the windmills and see how they worked.



OK, OK we are all adult. We went to the Amserdam Sex museum. It was funny but after seeing so much sex, you are actaully a bit turned off. I thought it might be a little scaary but it was clean and didn't feel creepy. BTW the guy sitting with Iris is Yoni her older brother.













In these last picture we are in coffee shops, but they are real coffee shops, not the special kind. I had a lot of fun and don't worry I will write more, but I just wanted to get some pictures up before I never do it.