Finally Some Pictures!!!!

Most of these pictures are so old. But I want to publish them anyway. I really have been lagging on posting photos. All the natures pictures I took around the land outside the kibbutz. This really is an amazing landscape.











This is Charlie the little dog of my boss. He is so cute and gets so much love. One funny thing though, is a volunteer from Korea was petting him one day and said, "In Korea, we eat dogs like this. They delicious!"

Horse in the petting zoo for the Kibbutz kids.

Pictures form Purim. Check out the old couple. I thought they were sooooo cute!!!




There is the snake in my toliet I was promising!

I took a picture of the sign because I thought the Arabic spelling of En HaShofet was so beautiful.

Picture of someones yard on the 'butz

I found this picture from so long ago at Simcha Torah. This is Roie, Iris, and I. Do you think we had to much to drink?

And this one I love. This was taken two months ago right before Iris left to go back to Holland.