A Trip

I don't know how I keep forgetting something very important. I am going to the Netherlands ie Holland for almost a week. To be honest I think it might be my subconscious embarrassed, what will people think? Everyone knows what Amsterdam is known for. Well oh well. To bad. Yes I am going to a place where pot is legal. And yes I am going to visit a friend, Iris.

Iris was on the Ulpan with me. And strangely enough I didn't realize how much I loved her till after the ulpan. She stayed with Noa and I for a week and then I really got to know her and how special she is. She has this mood that changes the moods around her. And I don't think she does it to please, it just is her. She is a great person to talk to and I remember when she left to go back to Holland I was so sad, because I just got this taste.

Then our mutual friend Roie, who is on the Kibbutz told me he got a good deal on a flight there in March and did I want to go. Of course but I gave it some thought as even a good deal is a lot of money. But I decided yes since I have been spending almost no money living on the kibbutzim.

We go from March 20 tot the 26. It will be my first time in Europe and I am very excited. I wish I could see more than just one country, but this is a start and God willing I will have many opportunities to go back. It should be a lot of fun. We will probably stay half in Amsterdam and half at her house which is close by.

I had to get a temporary Israeli passport to go. But it was not a big deal.
I feel very lucky to see her again so soon.