dReaM iN DeJA vU

You know my second day at work I had deja vu. Well it was more dream deja vu, but if you figure that you dream about a place and a time that is in the future then that mist be deja vu. Actually even more weird, both places that I worked here in Israel I have had it.

Well, the world is a crazy and fucked up place. Sometimes it is hard to find any goodness in the world. Look at what happened in London. It isn't just Israel.

Just a thought:
If Hizballah put down its weapons the war would be over. If Israel put down its weapons, Israel would be over.

A boy my age from my first kibbutz died in Lebanon. I don't know him, but can you imagine. It was horrifying to hear. It is horrible to watch the news here. All images of funerals.

But, people are hopeful that we are getting closer to a cease fire. And there is a party tonight on another kibbutz, so as you can see, life does go on.

I talked with a guy from the army yesterday, and he told me that I will not know what I will do in the army till I am in the army ulpan. So at least now I can stop wondering.

Shabat Shalom to everyone. Have a great weekend.