Israeli Men

It is time for a minute to bitch alittle bit. I don't get what the problem is with Israeli men. It seems to me they are pretty much crazy, possibly psycho, definatly weird.

Why? Why? Why?

And it is not just me. Almost every girl I know has the same problems.

I guess I had this strange fantasy in my head that coming to Israel would make the whole dating-finding-the-right-one-getting-married-at-some-point easier. After all consider this: If you are a Jewish single girl and feel that it is important to marry a Jewish guy, what better place than to find him in Israel. Chances are almost every guy you come in contact with will be Jewish. And that is one big pressure taken off right there.

Problem is, they (Israeli men) are sooooo weird. I have not meet one guy who I would consider a "normal guy" they are either playing the field, interested but not that interested, so good looking and they act like they know it, feaky and you want at least 3 meters between you two, or I don't know what.

Very agrivating. As for the date that I went out on. Eventhough he said he would like to see me again, he seems to be avoiding me like the plague. Why not say, "I'm just not interested", if you aren't interested. Why lie. It won't hurt my feelings that much.

What the heck is going on here? I feel like I am living in an episode of Sex And The City!