Random Pictures


Dead lizard, and my realization that I like to take pictures of dead things....






This guy is Rolly and he was getting into the Ulpan trash and I think he got stuck!!!











This was taken as I gwas going up to my kibbutz. Sorry it is so bad. But you can see how beautiful it is where I live.












Take a look at this tree!!
















A piece of a giant meduza and Noa and Kim on Ma'agan Michael































So yesterday I went on www.haaretz.com and wwww.latimes.com just for the hell of it to compare how the mess that is going on in Gaza is being rported. WOW. It is like two different world. In the LA times they didn't even say a soldier was kidnapped. They said something like a soldier is supposedly missing and may have been kidnapped.
It is really weird to see the diffence.

I am really excited about coming to the US. Although I think I am in for some culture shock. Everyday as I am making my Israeli breakfast I am thinking, "it won't be the same." I want to make it for my family but it will be different. Oh well, just another lesson on going with the flow.

Look! It the picture you can see my my big bling bling gangsta earrings!