Two Funnies

Funny number one:

I went after work two days ago to Ma'agan Michael because Noa and her friends that are visiting from Sweden went there and told me to come along after I finished. I got there really fast and went down to the beach to meet them. They looked so tired and sunburned from being at the beach all day, but I was excited.

I went in the water alone. It was so nice. The waves were pretty small but still it was completely refreshing. I had forgotten that late June starts the jellyfish or Meduza (in Hebrew) season. So finally I get stung.

As I am limping out of the water in pain telling Noa what happened, she reminded me about the season. "Not only is it on the back of my leg. But worst of all" I say, "I have no pee inside me." (note: if you pee on it it takes away the sting.)

Without missing a beat Noa says:I'll pee on you.

So we went to the back of the beach where there are bluffs and yes I laid down on the sand on my belly and she squatted over my leg and peed on me! We were laughing so hard. We thought it would be so funny if someone saw us. They must think what the hell is that?!

Noa said afterward that I am the second person she peed on. The first being her mother when she was born. So, if I was ever wondering if she was a true friend I guess now I know.

Second funny thing:
After the beach we met up with Roie and went to the dinningroom. A few other people joined us and it was really nice. One of the people was Noa's ex-boyfriend Barnardo (who weirdly, I was with him on the army base near Ashqelon the first time I was in Israel!)

I don't remember how the topic came up but all of a sudden he asked us: Have you guys ever seen the tree here that is shaped like a penis?

So as we were all interested and young, we went on a little trip to see the tree. It was pretty crazy. I didn't have my camera, but I am going back to Ma'agan this weekend for a concert so you bet I will take pictures.

It is hard to discribe, but someone carved out of an old tree penises. Every branch is one. It just shows you that kibbutzniks are pretty weird people.

This was about all the fun and excitement I could handle for on day!