fAmiLy anD friEnDs

Well dear people, my friend Lerone warned me that a month would be a long time to be back. And I think it is. Its not that I am not having a great time, because I am. It is so nice to catch up with everyone. But somehow I feel a longing to be back to my life. My older brother and his girlfriend are here and Nancy, my best friend just flew in this morning. We have a full house! My parents actually had to rent a car!!

Last night we went to a really nice resturant here. I got to see a bigger view of the actually downtown. It is a neat city. there is a big mixture of old and new. The dinner was outragous. They cooked with really strange mixtures of food and flavors, but everything I tasted was amazing. A lot of the food was grown localy. The waiter even said that the coffee is biked in when needed.

And last night we rented a movie that I just thought Jon would love. it is called Imaginary Heros. i saw it in Israel with Iris and she and I loved it. We turned out that no one liked it. NO ONE. But we did end up having an interesting conversation on, 'what is art?' 'what draws one person to something?' That kind of thing.

Oh, we also went to the Mall Of America. That was crazy! It is so big and too overwhelming for me. I was ready to go when we walked in!

Today we are going to do more nature things. So that should be really nice and relaxing.