I was on the bus the other day going to Haifa and I was overhearing a conversation. They were American and Britiah and they exited onto a kibbutz so my instict says they are volunteers for the summer. Anyway they were talking about the conflicts going on here and friends that they know who have moved here.

One guy said, "yeah, my friend is so sick of all the politacal drama he wants to go back to the states. But I think, what an amazing place Israel is. There is a lot of drama, but you will never find this anywhere else in the world."

It is true, what has been going on now for a week (but in truth for a lot longer)sucks. It is horrible. Lives are being lost. Places distroyed. Young mens lives are being put at risk. But if they were not being put at risk, there would be no more Israel.

It is crazy because I am trying daily to read what is going on in the news. I read Haaretz.com (israeli paper) and latimes.com and aljezerra, an arabic paper. I am trying to pull out the true in all of this. Every side is slanted to their own benifit. I also hear the Hebrew news every hour on the hour. That is how they do it here.

But life goes on here everyday. And if you want to know something, in two weeks our Kibbutz is showing a Palestinian movie in the cinema. It is called "The Garden Of Eden" I will try to rent it when I am in the US as I am missing it. So as you can see not all Israel is against Palistine.